$20 cheap nfl nike football jerseys
The Bengals will be without Vontaze Burfict for the foreseeable future.cheap football jerseys nike
Coach Marvin Lewis said the immensely talented linebacker, who has missed time this season with concussion issues, had a knee wholesale nfl nike football jerseys operation Wednesday, according to the team.
Burfict is expected to miss the next two weeks at least.authentic nike nfl jerseys wholesale china
At 24, Burfict is battling through his most difficult season in the NFL, though he has the security of a four-year extension that he signed before the season. At the moment, it's looking like a smart move by the Pro Bowl nike elite nfl jerseys wholesale china linebacker.
In the meantime, a wary Bengals defense will need to recover. So far this season, Lewis' defense has been gouged for 140.7 yards per game on the ground, good enough for 29th in wholesale nike nfl elite jerseys the NFL.
Here are some other injuries we're tracking on this Week 9 Wednesday in the NFL:
1. Chiefs coach Andy Reid said linebacker Joe Mays (wrist) would practice Wednesday, but likely won't play Sunday against the New York Jets. Things are cheap wholesale nike nfl jerseys looking better for quarterback Alex Smith (shoulder), who was expected to practice Wednesday.
2. Browns coach Mike Pettine said it's unlikely defensive tackle Phil Taylor (knee) will play against Tampa Bay on Sunday or Cincinnati the following Thursday. Pettine said cornerback K'Waun Williams (neck/shoulder) will practice and defensive lineman Billy Winn (quad) should be full-go.
Meanwhile, tight end Jordan Cameron is still in the concussion cheap jerseys nfl nike protocol after suffering a concussion during the Browns' 23-13 win over the Raiders.
3. The Cowboys officially placed linebacker Justin Durant on season-ending injured reserve Wednesday with a torn biceps.
- Consulting business segment of inVentiv Health, Inc.
- 100% specialized in the biopharmaceutical and medical technology industries
- Powerful strategic thinking
- Practical, real-world mindset
- Backed by the global implementation capabilities of inVentiv Health
- Hundreds of experienced consultants in multiple offices in North America and Europe
- Stellar client satisfaction track record (average of 9.4 out of 10 in customer surveys)
- More than 85% of business from satisfied repeat clients