Cheap replica football nfl jerseys wholesale
In the immediate aftermath of Monday night's loss, the Dallas Cowboys were confident that Tony Romo's back contusion cheap youth nike nfl jerseys
wouldn't keep him out of this week's game versus the Arizona Cardinals.
Nearly two days removed from the adrenaline and pain-killing shot, Romo's status for cheap nike authentic nfl jerseys Week 9 is now in question.
NFL Media's Albert Breer reports, via two Cowboys sources, the team is still taking a day-to-day approach and Romo is no
sure thing to play on Sunday. cheap authentic nike nfl jerseys china Two sources informed of the situation have told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport that Romo's
availability will depend on pain tolerance. Owner Jerry Jones echoed the sentiment during his nike football jerseys china appearance on KRLD-FM on
Wednesday morning, saying the team might not be certain of Romo's status until Sunday.
Jones went on to add that Romo's injury is unrelated to nfl nike jerseys china the surgery the quarterback underwent during the offseason.
Coach Jason Garrett later reiterated to reporters that Romo is "day to day", and he would not do much during Wednesday's
practice.nike replica nfl jerseys
Romo's track record of playing through incredible pain -- including cracked ribs in two separate seasons -- suggests he
will try to convince the medical staff to give him the green light.
If the back contusion has a debilitating effect on Romo's mechanics and pocket movement, the Cowboys have to feel better
about Brandon Weeden after the backup led a pair of scoring drives in Monday's game.
- Consulting business segment of inVentiv Health, Inc.
- 100% specialized in the biopharmaceutical and medical technology industries
- Powerful strategic thinking
- Practical, real-world mindset
- Backed by the global implementation capabilities of inVentiv Health
- Hundreds of experienced consultants in multiple offices in North America and Europe
- Stellar client satisfaction track record (average of 9.4 out of 10 in customer surveys)
- More than 85% of business from satisfied repeat clients